Loading...

Introverts Quotes and sayings


Be afraid of the quiet ones, they are the ones who actually think.


There is a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends because I’m too content by myself. ~ Drew Barrymore


When you’re an introvert like me and you’ve been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It’s a real release. ~ Lana Del Rey


Whatever kind of introvert you are, some people will find you ‘too much’ in some ways and ‘not enough’ in others. ~ Laurie Helgoe


As an introvert, you can be your own best friend or your worst enemy. The good news is we generally like our own company, a quality that extroverts often envy. We find comfort in solitude and know how to soothe ourselves. ~ Laurie Helgoe


You may think I'm small, but I have a universe inside my mind.


Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. ~ Susan Cain


I don’t want to be alone. I want to be left alone. ~ Audrey Hepburn


That's the thing about introverts; we wear our chaos on the inside where no one can see it.~ Michaela Chung


Don’t underestimate me because I’m quiet. I know more than I say, think more than I speak and observe more than you know. ~ Michaela Chung


I’m very picky with whom I give my energy to. I prefer to reserve my time, intensity and spirit exclusively to those who reflect sincerity.~ Dau Voire

What are things that will pop out from your mind when you are hearing "introvert"? Will you consider that being introvert is such a shame? Will you say that introvert person is an anti-social being? In a world where people need to be open-minded and welcome to everything that can be different from one to another, being introvert can be hard. However, an introvert person is still generalized as a person that is hard to make friends, lazy to socialize and not easy to connect with people. Well, those things can be true sometimes, but it is not as bad as that. The pop culture generalizes introvert person as a person that cannot adapt as good as an extrovert person. It seems that people only see the best thing from extrovert perspective. That could be wrong as the world is not as simple as that and introvert is not what people in common think. Introvert people are not anti-social; they are just sometimes too selective in making a friend. They also could be good in choosing friends, and when they met, introvert people even can make a better joke than extrovert people. As introvertly is different than extrovert, there are still problems too in social life. These are problems that only introvert people understand. 

·         Hard to enjoy party
The invitation could be a nightmare for introvert people especially when the invitation does not come from their best friends. It may sound that they are too closed regarding the invitation issue, but they are just so selective in picking what best friend to them, what kind of party that they might like. Introvert people don’t like crowded space and when it is about quality time with friends, they must have chosen to stay and play at home with friends than going to the party or festival event.
·         Avoid phone calls
One of the most common problems that every introvert person understands is about avoiding phone calls. They sometimes become so lazy when it has come to receive phone calls. Don’t see it wrong, it is the just introvert person that is so in love being lonely and enjoy their me-time a lot then going outside hanging out with friends or neighbors.
·         Being underestimated is common
As the introvert person is closed, it has been something common to see people underestimate them because they usually move in silence no matter it is forward and backward, people often underestimate people with that characteristic.
·         Hard to work in team
Another common stereotype of introvert person is also about how they work in a team. As they are hard to enjoy crowded space and so picky in choosing friends, they usually find it hard to work in a team. It is so different when they can see the teamwork as friends and not as a stranger. It is not easy to set the mind like that but to make it better, introvert people should have tried it to ensure that it is okay to be introvert, but at least they should be cool when they have to socialize with new people and new partners.

0 comments:

Loading...