Loading...

Please don’t tell me I’m beautiful…



Please don’t tell me I’m beautiful… at least not in the same sentence as “I love you”. I know it’s supposed to instill me with confidence, but the truth is – nothing terrifies me more than the thought of somebody who’s only attracted to looks. Because looks fade; people age; and there will always be somebody who’s better looking and younger than me out there and as soon as I know that’s what your love hinges on – I know it won’t last.

So don’t tell me I’m attractive or beautiful… tell me I’m a beautiful person and that you’re attracted to my sense of humor. Don’t text me about how hot you think I am, look into my eyes and tell me of my warmth. Tell me I have a sexy mind that arouses your intellect. Tell me one thing about who I really am that you actually love… something that will last … Because I need to know that you can see the depth of my soul and are not just fascinated by the shallow reflection on the surface. Tell me something real… something that shows me not only that you see me – but that you love me for who I am…

fb/Ranata Suzuki

0 comments:

Loading...