Loading...

15 Best Love and Friendship Hug Quotes












The reason that God gave us arms is for us to be able to hug one another.
If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
Your hugs make everything better.
My favorite place is inside your hug.
I don't need therapy. I need a hug.
I want a hug. But not just a normal hug. No. I want one of those pick me up off my feet – squeeze me tight – spin me around – hurts my tummy but still makes me smile – leaves me breathless – gives me butterflies – makes me giggle stupidly – kind of hug.
The best kind of hugs are the ones that make you forget about everything except how amazing you feel at that moment. ~Brigitte Nicole
Hugging is a silent way of saying you matter to me.
You know you love someone if hugging them makes you fade away from everything else, even on your worst days.
I love the kind of hugs where you can physically feel the sadness leaving your body.
Whenever you are angry at the one you love, hug them like you mean it. For hugging diminishes all the anger we feel, no matter how great it is.
Sometimes a hug is all you need to make you feel better.
Sometimes all you need a hug from the right person And all your stress will melt away.
Hugs were invented to let people know you love them without having to say anything.
That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.~ Deb Caletti

0 comments:

Loading...